“Beloved, above all things, I wish that thou mayest prosper and be in good health even as thy soul prospers…” 3 John 1-2
10 Steps to Actually Achieving Those GOALS
Rev. Simone Lord, N.D
If you’re like most people, you made some goals New Years. Here we are in four months into the year, time to evaluate and stay on track. Unlike most people, your goals can have a 100% percent chance of becoming a reality. Here are some keys to making sure they manifest.
1. Don’t play games with your life. You were put here for a higher purpose. The key here is to find your purpose, that thing that you can do so well and make a true difference in the world. Once you’ve found your purpose, capitalize on it by using it for the greater good, to help others. The same energy you use to do stupid or negative things that will set you back a year, (or a decade if you get caught) is the same energy that you can employ to make strategic moves that can carry you forward.
2. Weight the risks of each move. Think ahead as if you were playing a chess game. If a certain move or action has the potential to set you back terribly or cause you to lose the game, why make it?
3. Write down your goal or goals. Meditate on them each day. Visualize you having manifested your goal or goals. What color, make, model and year car will you be driving? Be very specific. If your goal is to get married and you do not yet have a fiancé, know that you have the power to use deep visualization techniques to conjure up a spouse. Be specific, for example. I will be married by June 30, 2018 in a church wedding to sexy, good looking, brilliant thinker, and strategist of average height, whose earning power will never diminish because of his powerful mind. Your subconscious mind will constantly be on the lookout for this potential spouse and will alert you when a candidate like this is in your vicinity.
4. Do five things each day that will get you closer to your goals. If you’re an entrepreneur, (stems from the French word, “entreprendre” which means “to do something”) write down five strategies daily that can catapult your business into a billion dollar entity. Never underestimate the power of repetitious small actions. For example, if you’re a writer, each day you can send out book outlines to five publishers. If you want better health, your five things can be: drink more water, better diet, better lifestyle, more sleep and getting a naturopathic health consultation.
5. Prioritize what is most important and take steps to accomplish those things. Don’t waste time on activities that cannot positively impact your goals. If your goal is to become a famous author and you own a restaurant then don’t sign up to be the chef. You need time to focus on writing and marketing your books and articles.
6. Delegate some of the priorities that can take you away from manifesting your goals or goals.
7. Recognize distractions and stay focused on the goals, priorities and strategies that you have written down. Review them each day.
8. Find an accountability partner and stay on track by having a meeting each month or each quarter to measure the effects of your strategies.
9. Keep going, keep asking, keep knocking and keep seeking, it’s a biblical concept for success dating back centuries. (Matthew 7.7) Stop procrastination in its tracks. There is never a better time. Now is the perfect time to manifest your goals.
10. Research, strategize and take that leap of faith. Unless you jump you cannot land, you have to get off the ground floor. Don’t wait until you’re eighty to move! It’s okay to discriminate who you will surround yourself with. If you are an inventor of apps, find some inventor clubs or apps clubs on Meet-up to hub knob with. You have to be around people who can inspire you, fire up your engines not around people who drag you down to their level by not utilizing the full power of the human brain. There is enough power in your brain to light up an entire city. You have greatness within, go ahead and release it, the world is ready for your brilliance.
Roxanne Simone Lord is a pastor, naturopathic doctor, speaker, inventor and entrepreneur who has published 5 books the latest being: Get Out of Your Cage, Keys to Freedom in All Areas of Your Life and Financial Freedom by Faith, A Guide to Prosperity. Her books are on Amazon.com, BN.com and www.drSimoneLord.com